EXECUTIVE EMPLOYMENT PUBLICATIONS BY ROBERT ADELSON
Attorney Robert Adelson is a frequent writer and speaker. Below are the publications he has published during his 20+ year career.
Articles on Executive Employment
- Getting Executive Severance Compensation When You Choose to Quit – CEO World Magazine, May, 2017. Also on this website Getting Executive Severance Compensation When You Choose to Quit
- Executive Employment Contracts for Women CEOs – Terms and Negotiations – CEO World Magazine, April, 2017. Also on this website Executive Employment Contracts for Women CEOs
- Negotiating Key Terms on Your Next Executive Job Offer – CEO World Magazine, March, 2017.
- The Advantage of RSUs in Your CEO Compensation Package – CEO World Magazine, February, 2017.
- Executive Employment Termination: What Constitutes Wrongful Termination – CEO World Magazine, January, 2017.
- Benefits and Pitfalls to Executive Service on Corporate Boards of Directors – CEOMagazine.com, April, 2015.
- Recent Massachusetts Cases Reveal Breadth of Non-compete Law (Non-Compete Enforcement) – executiveemploymentattorney.com, July 2012.
- Severance agreements protect sought-after executives (Severance Negotiations) – executiveemploymentattorney.com, 2013.
- Let’s Make a Deal (Renegotiation of employment agreements) – AlwaysOn, April, 2008.
- Using terms of employment as executive recruiting tools – Boston Business Journal, May, 1998.
- Now’s the time to review severance codes – Boston Business Journal, June, 2001.
- Negotiate, Have a Lawyer Check Out Job Contract – quoted in Boston Globe, December 26, 1999.
- Negotiating the Terms of Executive Employment – Getting What You Deserve (Negotiating Job Offers) – The Culpepper Letter, September, 1997.
- Deal or No Deal (Executive Employment Negotiations) – AlwaysOn, April, 2008.
- Negotiating Raises and Better Employment Terms – executiveemploymentattorney.com, 2013.
- Using the Terms of Employment to Recruit Top Talent to Your Company – Boston Business Journal, 1997.
- Negotiating Terms of Biotechnology Executive Employment – 1998 GEN Guide to Biotechnology Companies.
- How to Pay More for Biotech Talent and Still Save Your Company Money (Restricted Stock and RSUs) – Genetic Engineering News, April, 1999.
- Sometimes cash not best payment – quoted in Boston Herald, January, 1997.
- Employment Termination and Severance Negotiations – Blitztime, September, 2009.
Articles on Startups, Consultants and Family Businesses
- Legal Issues in Consulting Contracting – CEO Refresher, June, 2011.
- Licensing Technology to launch your startup company – Mass High Tech, September 2010.
- Phantom stock gives family firms leg up – Family Business Magazine, Autumn 2004.
- Small Bus – Money-Preneuring – Small Business Opportunities, September, 2005.
- Board Building – Assessing the value advisors bring – Boston Business Journal, June, 2006.
- Federal grants overlooked option – Mass High Tech, June, 2003.
- Structuring and allocating equity for startup success – Boston Business Journal, May, 2007.
- Determining which tool offers best protection – Boston Business Journal, June, 2009.
- Handling Succession of First-time founder CEOs – Mass High Tech, August, 2007.
- Why Founders Get Fired – quoted in Inc.com, September, 2011.
- Examining legal issues critical for new businesses – Indus Entrepreneurs’ Resource Guide, October, 2001.
- If assets need protecting your best course may be a trademark – Boston Business Journal, May, 2008.
- Forming a Corporation or LLC equals many choices to consider – Boston Business Journal Blog, March, 2012.