I am committed to protecting the important interests of business executives. Contact me, the Massachusetts executive compensation attorney, at email@example.com or call 617-875-8665.
Experienced Handling of Core Compensation Issues
With more than 25 years of relevant legal experience, I help my clients work out employee equity deals, and severance and termination agreements, among other arrangements. I also handle core compensation issues involving:
Appropriate signing bonuses: I advise on and negotiate signing bonuses that reflect the risk and lost benefits involved in many executive employment transitions, as well as value the executive brings to a new employer.
Competitive base salary: I help executives negotiate market-based salaries commensurate with their responsibility level, their skills and experience, their industry and the size of their organization.
Optimal bonus income: Aside from signing bonuses, I help executives secure bonus structures that usually comprise three elements; 1.) a basic bonus — a minimum fixed bonus that an executive is paid for doing his or her job; 2.) bonuses paid for achievement of specific individual and company performance goals; and 3.) “blowout bonuses,” which are paid for exceeding goals.
Negotiating Competitive Benefits
Employee benefits play a key role in executive remuneration. I assist my clients in securing competitive, comprehensive executive class benefit packages that meet their needs and reflect their professional value. I can help you secure:
- Medical, dental and other health benefits, including those that accommodate particular health needs in a family
- Insurance needs, including life and disability coverage
- Retirement benefits like 401(k) and pension plans
- Relocation and temporary housing costs
- Professional expenses, including memberships, licenses and conventions
- Vacation and leave
- Legal fees
For help securing signing bonuses and other forms of executive compensation, get in touch with Attorney Robert Adelson, today. I can help you secure the compensation you deserve while protecting your interests. I provide representation and legal advice to business leaders throughout the country. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 617-875-8665 to schedule an initial consultation.
Some of the executive compensation cases I have worked on:
- CEO of New York advertising agency
- CSO of Massachusetts biotech company
- Vice President of Sales, Florida telecommunications company
- more executive employment cases
Some of my publications on executive compensation
- Negotiating a Custom CEO or C-level Executive Compensation Package
- Restricted Stock And Other Equity Options For Your Executive Compensation Package
- Structuring Bonuses in Your CEO Compensation for Maximum Benefit
- Negotiating the Right Executive Compensation Package for Yourself
- more articles
Robert Adelson, Esq., Executive Compensation Lawyer
Robert Adelson has been a corporate, tax and employment attorney since 1977. He graduated Northwestern Law School in Chicago, Law Review, and holds an LL.M. degree in Taxation from NYU. He began as an associate at nationally prominent New York City “mega” law firms, Dewey Ballantine and Weil Gotshal & Manges. For over 20 years, Adelson has been a partner in small and medium sized Boston law firms, representing CEOs and senior executives on employment, executive compensation, equity and separation matters.